Saturday, August 6, 2011

She lets me sleep...

On days like today.. when my energy is low and her spirit is high. Such a motherly little creature, she is. I curled up on the love seat with a freshly washed blanket (the one I stole from the hospital the day she was born : O). She pulled the blanket higher and brought me a soft princess doll to cuddle with and kissed my head.

After my nap we went to Lowe's and picked out the lettuce seeds that we will plant in the next few weeks. She sat at the newly marked down fire-pits and looked through a book about birds and bird houses. Then we made our way Uptown to a coffeeshop where we made up rules to a game we were unfamiliar with... ha. The story of my life!

But yeah. She's magical that one.

And she's everything my heart needs on days like these..

No comments:

Post a Comment